Covid Precautions 2022
- Masks are not required, but maintain social distance where practical.
- Access to the Clubhouse is allowed with the following precautions:
Numbers limited to 5 in the gents changing room, 2 in the ladies (or one family), 8 upstairs and 4 on the balcony.
- Only one shower in the gents changing room to be used at any time
- Keep the gents changing room windows open when used by more than 2 people.
- As you rig and manoeuvre your boat maintain social distance from club members and any member of the public on the coastal path, slipway and beach. Be especially courteous to members of the public.
- The patrol boats can be manned by up to 4 persons (Rib) and 2 persons (Jeanneau).
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water.
Covid Policy Issue 10 (Reviewed and Revised 28th February 2022)